The 4th of July fell on a Sunday this year, so we started our day at church. All of the little girls had red, white, & blue dresses on. I wish I would have gotten a picture of them all together! After church, we had lunch with my family and dinner with Josh's family. My dad has been putting their flag out each day in front of their house, and Hannah notices if it's not up. She tells him (in her way) that he needs to go put it out! She loves to help him!Since Josh's office was closed on Monday for the holiday, we decided to see the late fireworks in Champaign on Sunday night with Hannah. I am pretty sure that Josh and I have not been to 4th of July fireworks since we got married. We just didn't care that much to go and figured it would be more fun when our kids could enjoy them. Hannah was interested off and on. She thought they were cool, but she was easily distracted too. I think this is something that will get more fun each year as our kids get older!
1 comment:
Cute dress!
Post a Comment