June 24, 2008

Hannibal Baby Shower

This past weekend, Josh and I went to Hannibal for a get together/baby shower with Jenn and Kristina. We had a lot of fun. When we got there, Grace was disappointed because we didn't have any kids with us, but she quickly adopted Josh as her friend. I think he had as much fun with her and she did with him. On Saturday, we went down to the levy to see how high the Mississippi was. Later, the boys went golfing while the girls had a shower. Jenn and Kris got me lots of their favorite "mom" items--a booster seat, snack cups, wipe-off bibs, silverware, etc., etc. We had a good time catching up. I was really glad we got to go!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I really wish I could have been there!! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!! And you look amazing!