June 29, 2008

27 Week Belly, Etc.

Here I am at 27 Weeks-the beginning of the 3rd trimester! Josh and I have been working on things around the house for the baby. We got her room painted yesterday to match her bedding. We are going to put up a pink gingham border, but we have to wait 7 days after painting. I also bought a homemade porch swing at a little shop in Danville which Josh stained to match our antique bench for the front porch. Hopefully we can use it a little this year after she's born and lots next year! The last picture is of her tree which Josh planted. We will have to take her picture with it when she comes home from the hospital!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to see pics of the finished nursery!!

Kristina said...

Love the pictures! The nursery looks cute (as do you!) Sadie loves to swing on the porch swing whenever we go to Grandma & Grandpas!