May 17, 2019

Aleah & Lucas' Year at C3 Preschool

Preschool was a crazy ride this year!  Aleah went to the church preschool 4 days a week in the fall.  At the end of November, our preschool temporarily closed.  Then it reopened with one of my best friends as the teacher in January.  And, in March, we decided to go ahead and let Lucas join Aleah for the remainder of the school year (about 28 days).  I subbed at the preschool several times and also helped at lots of class parties and events, so I really got to know this group as well!

The first field trip was to Harden's Buffalo Ranch, right outside of Catlin:



A new start in January:
I helped for the gingerbread man days in January:







Our next field trip was to the airport in Champaign:




They had some very BLUE cupcakes for a b-day one day:

Officer Chew visited with his canine:


I took sugar cookies to decorate for Easter:

And we had an Easter Egg Hunt in the Fellowship Hall:
Lucas was the flag holder one day when I was in there:
I got to watch the younger kids one day while the big kids went to visit the kindergarten:
"Matching" shirts:
Their graduation program was really cute:



Everyone got an award at graduation.

Lucas got an award for his ability to bounce back:

Aleah got the Unicorn Award for ability to make everybody smile:






Lucas gets two more years at the church preschool, and Aleah is off to Kindergarten!

No comments: