We decided to have a BIG party since we had only been in our house for a month and were anxious to have everyone over. We invited 60 people (all local family plus 5 of her friends). We had a PIE party! I think it was a hit! I made all of these the day before. It was a lot of work but also fun!
Hannah's friends got to stay for the evening for pizza, spa fun, and crafts!
Aunt Emily brought her fun cookies:
She had gymnastics lessons that night, which she had just started:
She chose brownie ice cream sundaes for her b-day night:
She was excited to get new JoJo shoes:
Daddy chose ice cream cake for his b-day:
With Josh's b-day being 6 days after Hannah's, he always gets lumped in with her. I don't think he minds. We did our best to make sure he was well celebrated also.
Happy Birthday, Hannah and Josh!


No comments:
Post a Comment