December 25, 2017

Our Family Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas.  I love having the kids home for a few weeks, and Josh got to be off several days with us as well.  It's one of my favorite times of the year!

Grandma Jody got us matching jammies:


I loved Lucas' little Christmas outfit:

The kids sang several times at church.  Aleah was a total ham:


We got snow on Christmas Eve Sunday!  
After having a spring like December, we had a white Christmas!
Santa came to our house:


The girls both got holiday Barbies.  It cracked me up that in order to get ones that looked like each of the girls, Santa had to get two different ethnicities. How is that for biological sisters!

Jacob got his first bobblehead, a World Series bear:





I was really excited about this book I had made for Jacob:

Aleah got a cute Elsa mug with her picture on it:


The kids were very proud of their purchases from Santa's workshop:
I put this together for Josh:
Josh spoiled me this year.  I'm not sure what got into him.  He came up with lots of ideas all on his own.  He got me this candle set that smells like DisneyWorld:
He got me this lantern that I really wanted:
He also got me This is Us (DVD), a mixing bowl, Scattergories Catergories... and more I can't remember!
Lucas got a toy microwave from Santa because he was in love with the one at the infant cognition lab:

We made our homemade doughnuts like we do every year:


After Christmas, we spent several days enjoying our new gifts:

Grandma Teresa made new pillowcases for all of the kids:
Lucas got a big piano from Papa Ed and Grandma Teresa!
And that's our Christmas in a nutshell.  

No comments: