August 18, 2017

Swimming and Summer Fun!

We were determined to use our swimsuits A LOT this year, and we sure did!  We had a membership to Sholem and made it there about 7 times.  We also went to Darrs, Sanders, and the splash park several times each.  

Strawberry Festival:

Landon's b-day party:




Something about the pool made Lucas just curl up in a ball and fall asleep on me many times this summer.  That or I was always dragging him out during naptime, ha!  
Lucas was a little cautious at the beginning of summer but definitely gained confidence at the end, doing the little slides by himself over and over again.

S'mores on our firepit with our neighbor Jack:

Aleah got to go to the Indy Zoo with her cousin Hazel:
I got to have a fun girls night in Springfield with Jennifer before she moved to Dallas:
Fun in the front yard:
Painting and hiding rocks was a big thing for our town this year:
Josh and I took Lucas to an Illini football practice:
What a great summer!  I love having my kids every day!  I'm always sad when it is over.

No comments: