Hannah had her 9th birthday party at Claire's in the Champaign mall! She has wanted to do this ever since they handed us a brochure about it last year! I had no idea they did this, but it turned out really cute and fun, and I would definitely do it again!
I limited it to 4 friends so I could fit them all in my van. It would not have been an easy place for parents to drop off / pick up, and riding together was really fun! She had Morgan, Maddie, Anna, and Lily. Hannah and I went a few days before the party and chose everything we wanted to do and paid for it.
We started with dinner in the food court, which was Hannah's choice. She loves the teriyaki chicken from Sarku Japan. However, I ended up in 3 lines to please everyone, and I'm not sure that I still did, but I tried, ha!
She opened her presents after dinner. Her friends got her so many cute and thoughtful gifts!
"Anna Banana" got these pajamas for "Hannah Banana." It was so perfect!
Lily got her the puppy she really wanted!
They started with facemasks. If I had to do over again, I would skip this with the 8 year olds. They did not love the feeling, and the washing accommodations were not great. But live and learn.
Then they got to paint each other's nails, do eyeshadow, and lipgloss.
The Claire's ladies were super nice and helpful!
We finished the night riding the mall carousel. We were definitely a walking Claire's ad by the end of the night! Hannah said it was the best party ever. She totally loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment