We had two preschool Thanksgiving programs to attend this year, and Josh got to take off work for both of them! The first one was at Thursday school, and both Hannah and Jacob performed with each of their classes.
Jacob was so stinkin' cute; I wish I would have gotten the whole thing on video, but my camera didn't have enough memory! At first, I wasn't sure that he was going to go with his class. He was confused that mommy and daddy were staying but that he couldn't stay with us. He cried for quite awhile. His teacher said she had never seen him cry. I stayed in his class with him, while he CLUNG to me. I was about to give up on him performing, when he all of a sudden said, "I'm ready for you to go now, mom!" I jumped up and was out of there, and he did great! He probably sang the loudest of anyone in his class, and he was just adorably cute.Hannah also did a great job with her class. Her songs were a little more complicated and very adorable as well. I was very proud of her!
Grandma Teresa was in Danville for the day, so she also swung by the church to see them sing their songs.
The following week, Hannah had a program at our church with her preschool class. We had a nice breakfast and got to see them sing several songs. They were super cute!!!
We started Thankgiving at my parents' house. There is usually a lot of Cowboys gear going on in my family, especially on Thanksgiving!
Emily and I with our baby bumps!!!!
The kids love rough housing with their uncles!
They sure do love their Papa; they spend a lot of time with him in his chair!
After lunch with my family, we headed to Josh's mom's house for another big meal!
Grandma Jody and Grandpa Bob with all of their grandchildren--so far!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment