In January, we got to meet the Gorsch family at a children's museum in Bourbonnais for a day of fun. We had planned to go there during our weekend with them in October, but we had so much fun at the orchard that we never made it. So, we planned another day trip!
Hannah will find dress-ups anywhere she goes!
Jacob and I had fun playing peek-a-boo in the tractor. He was laughing like crazy!
Two peas in a pod!
The museum was just the perfect size for us to keep track of our 5 little ones while getting to catch up! Hannah loves Sadie and can't wait to see her again. Which works out well because I can't wait to see Kristina again! (Except the next time we see each other, we'll be kid-free.... Hearts at Home :) )
1 comment:
I LOVE the last picture :)
Post a Comment