July 10, 2011
Jacob is Crawling... and Eating Table Foods!
It's official-I have a crawler! Jacobs started creeping/crawling shortly after his 7 month birthday and was a pretty good crawler by his 8 month birthday. He's chasing Hannah all over the house and trying to find her crayons and puzzle pieces; he thinks they make good snacks! I can tell life is changing quickly for us...
He's also eating some table foods now. I started letting him eat some "real food" at about 8 months. He seems to be really hungry these days. Blueberries are a favorite right now! He shoves those right in!
It's so weird to walk into a room and see him sitting up all by himself. He's just getting so big. Don't even talk to me about how fast this year is going. I think about it every waking moment. I love him and cherish every minute with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment