April 4, 2011

Emily's Bridal Shower

 
Emily's Bridal Shower was last Saturday.  All the sisters helped.  Betsy was in charge of decorations and did a great job.  She has been working for a wedding coordinator during college, and she has picked up some good ideas! 
I did the invites and games.  Everyone pitched in on food.  Alisa made the cake and cupcakes to look like tiffany boxes.  They were super cute and delicous too!  Erika made Oreo truffles-yum!  Betsy helped me make the rest of the food-fruit tray, cookies, pecan caramel candies, tuxedo strawberries, and tiffany blue punch!  Don't you love how my punch and cookies match the cake?   I was impressed myself!  
Baby Jake was the only boy allowed.  I still can't leave him!  He got lots of cuddle time with his super fun Great Aunt Linda! 

Good job to all the sisters on putting on a beautiful shower.  Now, only 14 weeks until the wedding!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

What a beautiful shower--love everything!

The Sud Factor said...

I've been with Cheri since the middle of high school. :)