Happy 6 Year Anniversary
Josh and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on the actual day this year! I had a somewhat busy day being that it was city-wide rummage sale day in Catlin (which I love!), and we had a shower for my soon to be sister-in-law, Courtney. But after that, Josh and I went out for a very nice dinner at Kennedy's in Champaign, which has become somewhat of a tradition. The food is so good! My parents watched Hannah for us. Reflecting on six years of marriage, I have to think of how happy I was on our wedding day. I was SO EXCITED to be marrying Josh! And this year, I just kept thinking, it would have been fun on that day to have a glimpse of how happy we would be six years later. It just gets better. At that time, we had no idea where we'd be working, where we'd be living, when we'd have kids, etc. And now here we are six years later with jobs we really enjoy, a house we love, a beautiful daughter, and another baby on the way. Life really does seem too good. Josh is the perfect husband for me, and I'm so glad that God put him in my life. I can't imagine life any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment