The big news in our family is that we are going to have another baby! I am so excited! I found out at 4 weeks and 1 day (on March 22nd), although at the time, I thought I was 5 weeks. They moved my due date back 6 days based on measurements. I just decided to take the test one morning and got to tell Josh before he left for work. We are both really happy and excited. We were hoping for a fall baby this year, and what do you know, it actually worked out that way! I just pray that I can carry this baby to full term. My due date is November 28th, so my goal is to at least make it until the 2nd week of November (the 7th would be full term!). It's so funny because last time, I was worried about going over, and this time, I am worried about going early. It will be interesting to see. I am also very curious to find out if I am having a boy or a girl. Very early in my pregnancy with Hannah, I had a dream about having a baby girl, and this time, I had a dream about a baby boy, so we'll see if that means anything. I have felt better so far with this pregnancy than I did with Hannah, but I am still experiencing nausea and fatigue. I have a hard time keeping my eyes open at night, and I have even taken a few naps during the day, which is unheard of for me! My first ultrasound was at 8 weeks and 1 day. I was so relieved and full of love when I saw the baby for the first time. Nothing is more comforting than seeing that little heart beat flashing on the screen. I felt instant love, and I can just imagine all the cuddling, kisses, and joy that are in store for us. I am so thankful that our family is continuing to grow and am looking forward to being a family of four!
May 12, 2010
A Thanksgiving Baby!
The big news in our family is that we are going to have another baby! I am so excited! I found out at 4 weeks and 1 day (on March 22nd), although at the time, I thought I was 5 weeks. They moved my due date back 6 days based on measurements. I just decided to take the test one morning and got to tell Josh before he left for work. We are both really happy and excited. We were hoping for a fall baby this year, and what do you know, it actually worked out that way! I just pray that I can carry this baby to full term. My due date is November 28th, so my goal is to at least make it until the 2nd week of November (the 7th would be full term!). It's so funny because last time, I was worried about going over, and this time, I am worried about going early. It will be interesting to see. I am also very curious to find out if I am having a boy or a girl. Very early in my pregnancy with Hannah, I had a dream about having a baby girl, and this time, I had a dream about a baby boy, so we'll see if that means anything. I have felt better so far with this pregnancy than I did with Hannah, but I am still experiencing nausea and fatigue. I have a hard time keeping my eyes open at night, and I have even taken a few naps during the day, which is unheard of for me! My first ultrasound was at 8 weeks and 1 day. I was so relieved and full of love when I saw the baby for the first time. Nothing is more comforting than seeing that little heart beat flashing on the screen. I felt instant love, and I can just imagine all the cuddling, kisses, and joy that are in store for us. I am so thankful that our family is continuing to grow and am looking forward to being a family of four!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah!! I am so super excited for you three!! Hannah is going to love being a big sissy!! I have been seeing this post on my list of who wrote what and couldn't get it to register and it was so frustraiting!! I am glad that it worked today!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy to hear of baby number two! I can't wait to hear more of how your pregnancy is going!
Congratulations! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months!
Post a Comment