Mom Blogs
I got everything in the picture above for $6.18 (Two ocean spray juices, Two boxes of Kashi granola bars, 7 Yoplait yogurts, 1 Huggies baby wash, 4 Johnson's Buddies soaps, 1 Package Quilted Northern Toilet Paper)
Since I started staying at home, I have got onto "mom blogs." There are tons of blogs totally devoted to saving money and being frugal. I have found that many of the moms who write these blogs are Christians and are practicing Christian principals. Jennifer actually gave me the web address for one of my favorites. It is:
http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/
She references and links to many more blogs, which will in turn send you to even more blogs... the savings are endless. You will find that many will post a picture of what they purchased at the store and how much they spent. I was excited about this, so I am posting a picture of my last trip to Target, where I spent a total of $6.18 using a combination of Target and manufacturer coupons. What a deal!! Also, at my last big shopping trip to Wal-Mart, I used almost $40 in coupons! I am actually getting things for free a lot, or sometimes I even get paid for "buying" things after my coupons! I have been clipping from the Sunday paper and printing lots of online coupons. It takes time, but it's rewarding!
No comments:
Post a Comment