Indianapolis Shopping Trip
On Saturday, we had a girls shopping trip to Indianapolis. Jody, Hannah, Courtney, Caroline, and I headed over at 8:30 in the morning, and we did not get back until almost 11:00 at night! What a long day!
One of the best parts about the day was that I ran into Amy Troyer at Crate and Barrel! All of a sudden, I hear "STEPHANIE DOWNING!" Amy was coming out of the store as I was going in. How fun is that-It was so good to see her!!
We had originally scheduled the shopping trip because Jody wanted to get Hannah a Valentine's Day dress at Janie and Jack. They only had one Valentine dress, and we weren't that in love with it, so she ended up getting her lots of spring and summer clothes instead. She also got her first pair of sunglasses, which match her new swimsuit. Now we are ready for the warm weather to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment