I'm In the Mood for Christmas
On Saturday, Josh, Hannah, & I went to the Chris Cringle Craft Show at the Assembly Hall. I have always wanted to go to this but have never made it. It was very fun and definitely put me in the mood for Christmas. I got some new Christmas decorations including a super cute family ornament (Illini Snowmen). There were also three baby girl hairbow stands... I couldn't resist :) Thanks Josh for understanding :) Hannah has some Christmas clothes that may not fit by then because they are 0-3 months so I decided to dress her in some for the day. I am so ready for Christmas now! I'm excited to have a baby this year to start new family traditions with. 'Tis the Season...
2 comments:
I wonder what Hannah will get in her stocking? ...Avon chapstick? hahaha
Look at those thighs! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment