Does Life Get Any Better Than This?
Lately, I can't help but think... does life get any better than this? I know this whole stay-at-home mom thing is new to me, but I finally feel that I am where I want to be and doing what I want to do. I have a great husband, a beautiful new daughter, a house in my hometown Catlin.... what more could I want? This is such a contrast from last fall. Around this time last year, I was not a happy person. It seemed that nothing was going right. My job was AWFUL-I was sooo miserable! I was at my breaking point at work in January when I found out that I was pregnant. Otherwise, I might have finally just quit. But all of a sudden, there was light at the end of the tunnel, and I have been so much happier ever since! I guess in some ways I should be thankful for the job that I had. It made me realize how good I have it now and reassured me that is NOT how I want to spend my life. It also prepared us financially for me to stay at home so that we hopefully wouldn't have to worry about money for awhile... Not to mention that health insurance that has certainly come in handy the last couple of months.... but anyway... I almost feel guilty that my life is so much less stressful now. It's almost hard to remember what it was like to not be stressed out... I almost feel bad that while Josh is working hard, I am running around with Hannah having tons of fun. Of course, I still have all of the cooking, cleaning, shopping, etc. to do and someone has to take care of Hannah, but I guess I just feel so blessed that it is ME!! Ahh... life is good :)
6 comments:
Being a mom is the hardest and BEST job ever!!! Some phases will be challenging and others will be trully blissful (like now). Just enjoy each as it comes.
I'm so happy for you...
YEAH! Praise the Lord for giving you your heart's desires!!!
I love her little smile! she is so beautiful!
I LOVE THAT PICTURE! SHE'S SOO GIGGLY!!
I totally agree with you! It's amazing that the Lord can give us just what our heart desires at the perfect time. His timing is best even if we have to wait a little longer than we thought to get it!
Post a Comment