March 22, 2023

Great Wolf Lodge

 

For spring break, we thought that Josh was going to be in the Czech Republic, so I got brave and planned a trip to The Great Wolf Lodge with my friend Jen Wear and her kids.  I have never driven around Chicago before, so following her helped, but it was a stretch out of my comfort zone for sure.  I'm so glad we went; we had such a good time!

So fun that Aleah's good friend, Hallie, was also there and they got to spend a lot of time together.






Aleah was such a daredevil and did the ropes course.  It was way more terrifying than the pictures show.  She is going to be an adrenaline junky.









The kids actually all loved the goofy nighttime singing and dancing. 

Spring Break.... SPRING BREAK OUT!






The Rainforest Cafe!












Mrs. Wear is their teacher this year:







I randomly dislocated my toe on the lazy river of all things, trying to push off the wall.  I also put it back in myself.  That was rough.





Crumbl!




So much yummy food!


Bestie Evie!





No comments: