Aleah's 8th Birthday was all about tie-dye!
She had friends over to make shirts, and Grandma Teresa and I worked very hard to get them all done (barely). I wanted a group pic but had to settle for a collage:
I made fun cookies for the party:
Tie-dye station in the laundry room:
Slime:
Thankfully her party was the weekend before her birthday because she carried on her tradition of being sick on her birthday. It was so sad. She was just very weak and felt awful. She didn't even want to open her birthday presents so we waited until the next day. She opened them in bed and still felt awful. Poor girl.
We thought maybe it was strep again, so we went to the walk-in on her birthday (negative), but that meant a smoothie (which was the only way I could get anything in her!).
Once she felt better, we took tie-dye cookies (and plates) to her class!
New tie-dye bookbag and crocs:
Clothes for Disney:
I wish I had more pics, but we had lunch at Fujiyama with Papa Steve, Papa Ed, & Grandma Teresa! Always fun!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment