One of my projects for the late summer / early fall was getting everyone's bedrooms put together! Hannah was anxious to get hers done since the day we decided to buy the house. I definitely got it done more quickly because she was on me about it!
I painted her accent wall 3 times (while the family had the stomach flu) before it was just the color that she wanted:
Aleah also had a lot of opinions about her room. I painted one accent wall for her too:
The girls bathroom was already painted, so we just had to get a curtain, rug, and wall decor:
Nobody wanted the bedroom that led to the attic, so I made it my office / library. I love it!
I had a friend build me this bench for the garage for shoe storage. It definitely doesn't always look this neat, but it keeps the mess out of the house!
The boys still sleep upstairs, but I finally got around to decorating their basement bedroom on Jacob's birthday. They do keep their clothes down there at least:
It's funny now that we have so many bedrooms, the kids almost always choose to all sleep together at night. I'm sure they will appreciate the space as they get older.





No comments:
Post a Comment