October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

Halloween always feels like a major event around here!  So many things going on, it's crazy!

Hannah made up her own character this year, the "Claire's Kitty".  She got most of the accessories at her Claire's b-day party.  She is growing up:
Jacob was World Series Champion Anthony Rizzo.  We had everything already except the jersey:
Aleah was going to be Rapunzel but changed her mind at the last minute when she saw this Elsa dress at Sam's.  I honestly think she just wanted the snowflake headband:
Lucas wore Jacob's old lion costume, which I loved.  I'm glad we got to use it again:
At Trunk or Treat, Neil put the Frozen soundtrack on for Aleah to sing:

Grandma Teresa had a great trunk with homemade goodies:
Lily, Sophia, Lanie, & Hannah:
Hannah and Anna:
Hannah, Owen, Madelyn:

Jacob & Colby:

Grandma Teresa came to Aleah and Madelyn's Halloween parade at Tuesday school:




I got to be Jacob's head room mom this year.  He was so happy:








Papa Steve came to Catlin to drop off Halloween goodies:
We always end the night with chili at Papa Ed's and Grandma Teresa's:
We only went to 10 houses, but this was (most) of our loot at the end of it all.  Yikes!  It does go faster than you would think with six people in the house though!

No comments: