April 11, 2017

Aleah-3 Years

Can you say personality?  This girl has got some!  She is so spunky and fun!  I adore her.  We could all stand to be a little more like her.  I love her feistiness and her excitement for life.  She is beautiful and sweet and fun and easy.  She has a weakness for candy like her big brother.  She is independent and not afraid to stand up for herself.  She can hang with the big kids.  She is not intimidated, even by big kids outside of our family.  She is carefree and fun loving.  She is a spit fire.  She makes us laugh constantly.  She has an adorable giggle.  She takes eating very seriously which kills me because she's so tiny.  She is going to be an amazing woman one day.  She is an amazing 3-year-old.  Love her to pieces!









Big girl bed!!!


These were the items that I found in the subwoofer, her secret hiding spot:

Aleah Downing with Aleah Carder on graduation night:





No comments: