February 29, 2016

February Social Events

February was insanely busy for our family.  We had one party after another after another.  I guess it was good I wasn't due to have Lucas until March!  Our parties included:
  • Mom's Birthday Party at my parents' house
  • Super Bowl Party at my parents' house
  • My niece Hadley's 3rd Birthday Party at the Town Hall
  • Jacob got to go to Landry's 5th Birthday Party (and I got to stay because he was sad):

  • We took the kids to an all-school skating party
  • We celebrated Jordan's birthday at the Possum Trot
  • We had a few Valentine's Day celebrations (school party, home dinner, school dance)
  • My mom and sisters had a sprinkle for me and baby Lucas:

  • I took Hannah out for dinner and to see The Little Mermaid:
  • Hannah's basketball program had an end of the season party
  • Hannah participated in the Salt Fork Cheer Camp for 3 nights
  • We met the Humistons at the Decatur Children's Museum:




  • We celebrated dad's birthday at my parents' house.  
  • We had a little celebration at home for Hannah's 1/2 B-day with Hello Kitty cupcakes:
  • I organized a freezer cooking night for our moms' Bible Study, which involved purchasing $1100 worth of groceries!  That was maybe a bit ambitious for being 8 months pregnant, but I was happy to have meals in my freezer for post baby!

As you can see, we were VERY BUSY.  Much busier than I like to be.  This is not to mention lots of doctor appointments, including weekly OB checks, teaching at Cross Training, school, U of I studies, and several "special" church meetings (annual retreat, staff breakfast, monthly elders meeting, missions committee).  And on top of all of this, I was trying my best to prepare for the baby.  Yes, it was crazy.  I'm so glad we have a less hectic March calendar!  

No comments: