We took the kids to a couple of basketball games over Christmas break. The first one was Aleah's first Illini basketball game. You can see in the picture how much fun she had (haha).
As a Christmas gift, I also got Harlem Globetrotter tickets for the family. I started to get nervous that they weren't old enough for it when they kept asking if it was going to be just a "boring basketball game." But thankfully, they LOVED it! Every time I looked at Jacob, he was cracking up laughing at the players. Hannah thought it was awesome too! Aleah, on the other hand, was an absolute handful. I think this is the toughest age for going places where you have to sit still! I was so exhausted and hot from wrestling her all night that I literally walked my pregnant self to the car in a tank top in January at 9:30 at night! Also, my friend Sandy had these cool jerseys for us to borrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment