August 30, 2015

Hannah's 7th & Josh's 33rd Birthday

As usual, Hannah and Josh had quite an eventful birthday week!  Our family went to Monical's one night to give her our gifts.  She got her first "real" Bible and a few other things.  We also told her and Jacob that we were going to have another baby.  They were very happy!
We celebrated with Josh's dad's family at The Beef House, which was Hannah's request.  She said she likes expensive restaurants.  Crack me up... yes she does!
She got her Belle dress from Papa Steve:
I surprised Josh with a (used) riding lawn mower.
He's never had one before; I hope it saves him tons of time!
We celebrated Josh's b-day at his mom's house:
I made Hannah a Barbie cake for her party at my parents' house:

We also got Hannah lots of clothes:
She took treats to her Sunday School class and to her school class:
We also went to The Possum Trot with the Gurtlers for Hannah's b-day:



Hannah wanted Barbies for her birthday, and I think she ended up with a total of 5 Barbies, a Barbie bed, and a Barbie car!  She was a happy girl!


No comments: