June 13, 2015

PBT Dallas

Aleah and I got to take a trip together to visit PBT in Dallas.  This is a trip I have been wanting to do for years.  I have served as a forwarding agent for PBT for nearly 9 years, and I have always wanted to go visit the Davenports and attend forwarding agent training, but it never seems to work out for whatever reason.  This was finally my year!  

Aleah wasn't quite ready to be without her mom and vice versa, so she made the trip with me.  She was exhausting, but I'm glad I took her.  The airplane was definitely the hardest part.  I jokingly said I would give her a B- or maybe a C+, but that's because I was on my A game keeping her happy.  Exhausting!  

This was the first time I have flown on my own.  I usually depend on Josh to tell me what to do.  But everything went great!  

It was all so worth it to get to spend time with my dear friend, Lindsay.  We had lots of time to chat and catch up.  I loved staying at her house and seeing her family and a bit of her job and every day life.  Our friendship always seems to just pick up where we left off.  I hope this is just the first of my trips to Dallas!


No comments: