Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.
SUNDAYS:
- I love Sundays because I get to spend my morning with all the little ones at church; then I get to have a delicious lunch every week at my parents' house and we get a chance to catch up; and then we usually get to have a family night at home. I love Sundays!
MONDAYS:
- I love Mondays because it is my day to get organized for the week. I am usually recovering our house from the weekend and planning the week ahead. A major highlight is that I usually get to talk to my best friend Jennifer while we both work on recovering our houses. My week is not the same if we don't get to talk. I love Mondays!
TUESDAYS:
- I love Tuesdays because I have moms' Bible Study, which is probably the most social thing I do all week. I love chatting and relating to the other moms. There are some really fun ladies in our group. I love Tuesdays!
WEDNESDAYS:
- I love Wednesdays because of our new after school program, Cross Training. It has grown to about 100 kids now, and I get to have small group time with 20 of the most adorable Kindergarten and 1st Grade girls. I seriously love each and every one of them. I love Wednesdays!
THURSDAYS:
- I love Thursdays because it is my day to run errands. I take Jacob to Thursday school, and my mom watches Madelyn, so I have the morning to go anywhere I need in Danville with just Aleah. We almost always get breakfast at McDonald's and go to Meijer. But sometimes we do fun shopping (like Maurices), and sometimes we just do important errands (like oil changes, etc.). Whatever it is, it is easier with just one child. I love Thursdays!
FRIDAYS:
- I love Fridays because we don't usually have to leave the house. And I would be a happy woman if I never had to leave my house. I mean, I love "going" to, but I really love "staying." I'm usually tying up loose ends from the week and catching up on things around the house. I love Fridays!
SATURDAYS:
- I love Saturdays because they are family days. Sometimes we have plans; sometimes we do not. But almost always, we are all five together. And it doesn't get better than that. I love Saturdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment