June 4, 2013

Nine in Nine

In celebration of our Ninth Wedding Anniversary, I am highlighting our Top Nine Memories of Marriage:

Number One:  Our wedding and then honeymoon to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



Number Two: Our one year anniversary trip to Brown County when we rented a house in the woods

Number Three: The purchase of our first house (which doesn't even look like our house now!)


Number Four: Our trip to Cancun


Number Five: Our trips to Chicago  (especially 2007-Our last trip before kids & 2012-Our only trip without kids since we had kids!)




Number Six: Hannah's Birth


Number Seven: Jacob's Birth


Number Eight: Our trips to Disney World



Number Nine: Our first family beach vacation to Myrtle Beach


Of course, not every day is a big, exciting event, but I love our simple day to day life together just as much.  I think we make a great team.  I can't wait to see what happens next!!!  I love you so much, Joshua Michael Downing!  Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Emily said...

ADORABLE!