So, what did we do in Myrtle Beach?
We spent lots of time watching the ocean from our balcony. The kids LOVED it!
We went to lots of fun restaurants that daddy had researched and picked out. Josh's iPod inside a Fisher-Price case saved us at many restaurants!
We waited for like an hour for our food....
We went in and out of the water a lot!
We had lots of fun building sandcastles. I think I might have liked it even more than the kids!
We wore lots of swimsuits!
We ran up and down the beach, chasing balls, birds, kids...anything really!
We visited Family Kingdom Amusement Park and rode lots of rides!
We looked for seashells.
We played at the resort park.
We played at the indoor water park.
We played catch on the beach.
We buried each other in the sand.
We ate lots of good food!
We went to The Boardwalk and played at the arcade.
I watched the sunrise at least three times due to children waking up bright and early!
We went putt putt golfing (NOT easy with a 1 year old...!)
We ate snacks on the beach.
We rested lots!
We did face (or arm) painting!
We went to Broadway at the Beach!
We watched sea fleas.
We played ball!
Hannah made all kinds of friends on the beach, and we met some really nice families!
We ran into one of Hannah's friends at our restaurant on the last night!
What a great vacation!
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Great Pictures!! I love all of Hannah's swimsuits--I can't believe what a little model she is :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment