Hannah's 4th Birthday was a whirlwind of fun. We started at The American Girl Store early in the week. Then, on her actual birthday, we had some fun at home. She opened presents from mommy and daddy before daddy went to work. For her butterfly themed party, we had ordered some caterpillars and watched them turn into butterflies, and she let the last one go on her birthday morning.
Then mommy made a special breakfast of confetti pancakes and pink scrambled eggs. We stayed home that day and had fun playing with her new nailpolish and reading her new book and making her Cinderella birthday cake.
Grandma Teresa came over with a birthday present that she had made--Ariel's pink dress that Hannah had been wanting for months.
We went to Pizza Inn for her party with the Downings that night and had a lot of fun.
The next day, Josh took off work, and we took the kids to The Terre Haute Children's Museum.
We had never been there before, but it was a nice place, and the kids had fun.
Then on Sunday, we celebrated with the Sudlow clan. I made her a pink and purple butterfly cake; she had been asking for that specifically all year!
Then, that next weekend, we had a family trip to the Illini game and a birthday celebration with the Gurtlers.
Grandma Jody ordered a Barbie cake and gave Hannah a few more surprises from The American Girl Store. We had so much fun celebrating Hannah's birthday. We love you, Hannah!
3 comments:
OMG. Ariel's dress! Can your mom make one more? I asked Penny what she wanted to be for Halloween, and she (the most specific 2 year old ever) said "Ariel, in the pink dress, with the sleeves" Do you know how hard it is to find this dress?? I'm 100% serious. Ask your mom if she is willing, and if so, send me an invoice :) If not for Halloween, Christmas?
Haha, that sounds just like Hannah! She was obsessed with the sleeves!!! I didn't see it at The Disney Store either... the dolls have it but not kid size! I'll ask her.. :)
Thank you! I'm sure its a lot of work, so totally understand if she can't.
Post a Comment