At the end of June, I got to see several of my best friends from LCC and all of their kids! When we figured out that we were going to have such a good turnout and so many kids, I thought of the indoor park at First Christian Church in Champaign. It seemed weird to plan an indoor event in June, but I was hoping it would keep all of our kids contained. It ended up being a very good thing we were indoors because we had record breaking temperatures, and you could hardly breathe outside it was so humid!
This picture contains most of the 17 kids in attendance; we did our best. I couldn't believe we had 17 kids... not to mention the 3 Davenports, 2 Cannes, and 1 Williams baby who couldn't be there.... that would make 23 babies in 8 years... with no signs of slowing down! Wow, girls!
My little Jake just loved running around the playground with the big kids!
These pictures are the most I've ever seen him look like his daddy!
Macey and Jake sharing a sweet hug... both 2010 babies... could we arrange this marriage now? I love this picture of Grace and Hannah. These girls don't know each other too well, but their mamas are best friends, so it just fits that they should get along too!
It was so good to see my girls. I miss the conversations and the way we all relate so easily. If I could move them all to Catlin, I would! And we really missed the girls who couldn't come-Lindsay, Courtney, Jonikay, Rachel, and Serena-we all love you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment