A few days later, a bunch of ladies from our church took a trip to The Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. I recruited my friend Jody to tag along with our girls. We drove separately from the other ladies since we had two carseats, two strollers, two diaper bags, two toddlers, and two moms. We packed her mini-van! It was a great day to just get out of the house and visit. I bought some cute things and had yummy fair food. I was glad we went!
October 21, 2009
Pumpkins, Covered Bridges, and Birthday Fun
We got to do lots of fun fall activities the week of my birthday. First, I took Hannah to Josh's office and we went out to lunch in Cayuga at the Covered Bridge Restaurant. Hannah had not ever been to Josh's office, and they had been teasing that she would be walking before we ever brought her in. Unfortunately, they were right; she has been walking for months now! Hannah liked running around the office, and she even dragged a lady's filing cabinet out of her cubicle... she loves anything on wheels! That night, mom made us a spaghetti dinner, which is kind of a birthday tradition. It is my favorite! 

The next day, we took all of the church kids to Curtis Orchard. Josh and I walked Hannah out to the muddy pumpkin patch and picked a pumpkin. We had fun, but it kind of reminded me of going to cut down our Christmas tree... walking through a muddy field, looking for that "perfect" pumpkin/tree. Hannah tripped over the vines several times and ended up kind of muddy.

That night, Josh, Hannah, & I went shopping and out to eat. I got some new jeans and Hannah got some new shoes. We finally made it back to Minneci's since it was closed on Josh's birthday. The food was delicious; I would definitely go back. Hannah is big on salad which cracks me up. She helped me eat mine.
A few days later, a bunch of ladies from our church took a trip to The Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. I recruited my friend Jody to tag along with our girls. We drove separately from the other ladies since we had two carseats, two strollers, two diaper bags, two toddlers, and two moms. We packed her mini-van! It was a great day to just get out of the house and visit. I bought some cute things and had yummy fair food. I was glad we went!
A few days later, a bunch of ladies from our church took a trip to The Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. I recruited my friend Jody to tag along with our girls. We drove separately from the other ladies since we had two carseats, two strollers, two diaper bags, two toddlers, and two moms. We packed her mini-van! It was a great day to just get out of the house and visit. I bought some cute things and had yummy fair food. I was glad we went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute! You are such a good blogger.. one day.. when I have energy.. I will resucitate mine :)
Loved getting to see the pics that went with the stories!
Post a Comment