October 25, 2008

Hannah's Two Month Appointment

I took Hannah for her two month appointment on Thursday. She weighs 10 lbs. 14 oz. and is 23". I cannot believe how fast she is growing! She had to get three shots which was awful. I'm not sure if it was worse for me or her. I held her arms while the nurse gave her the shots in her legs and the look on her face about killed me. She cried harder and louder than I had ever heard and she looked at me like, "what is going on???" She had her little lip stuck out which just broke my heart. She didn't cry long but she did have a very distressed look on her face for awhile. She has been very tired the last two days. I don't think I like shots-I am already dreading her 4 month appointment....

3 comments:

Betsy Sudlow said...

Awww, Hanny! Don't cry!! :( :( :(

Kristina said...

Yeah... shots stink! I can't believe she is already 10 lbs! She didn't seem that big...

Jenn said...

I hear you I always dread shots..no fun at all.