My sisters hosted a family baby shower for me today (with some help from mom). It was so nice. Everything on the tables was pink, including beautiful baby pink Gerber Daisies. Emily and Betsy made all of the food which consisted all of kinds of fancy brunch foods. They did a great job. Mom recovered a bassinet for me that had been my dad's when he was a baby and then was all of ours when we were babies. Josh's family pitched in and got several of the large items we needed (stroller, carrier, pack 'n play, and swing). We were really thankful for all of that! I also got lots of cute clothes and things for her nursery. It was a lot of fun and I feel so blessed. Now I have lots of thank-you notes to write!!
Yeah for baby showers! It's so fun to start filling your house with all of the "equipment". I'm getting so excited for you! You still look like you're not too big--that's great! (I'm also excited to hear from you again... it had been too long!)
2 comments:
I've never heard "awwww" more times in my life. :)
Yeah for baby showers! It's so fun to start filling your house with all of the "equipment". I'm getting so excited for you! You still look like you're not too big--that's great! (I'm also excited to hear from you again... it had been too long!)
Post a Comment